Job Description Summary
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Starting Pay: $15.80
- Operates multiple processes on high speed automated or semi-automated manufacturing equipment.
- Partcipates in all equipment changeovers or set-ups.
- Monitors assigned processes to ensure high quality production.
- Removes defective product from the automated or semi-automated processess.
- Participates in the division of labor of self-directed work responsibilities including attendance, scheduling of work assignments, compliance audits, etc.
- Maintains equipment and a clean area by performing tasks such as sweeping, mopping and wiping down equipment.
- Maintains an open line of communication to ensure all problems/changes are communicated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintains records and documents as required.
- Determines the cause of quality problems and takes appropriate action per the task documents.
- May perform Process Control Operator duties, as required.
- Works overtime as needed by the department.
- Actively participates in Continuous Improvement teams and activities.
- Complies with all local, state, federal, and BD safety regulations, policies, and procedures including RCRA Hazardous Waste regulations.
- Complies with all local BD quality policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of sound quality assurance principles.
- Produce high quality products manufactured per task documents.
- Meet or exceed department goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
JG 1 (B1/B2/O1/O2)
Referral Bonus Eligible
Primary Work LocationUSA UT - Sandy
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ