Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll help us share our innovative solutions with more clinics, physicians, pharmacies and medical entities which will in turn benefit the health and well-being of people and patients all over the nation. It’s an exciting, challenging and rewarding role, but you’ll be working from a place of strength thanks to our trusted name, and the belief in our products that you’ll quickly develop. Here, you’ll be channeling all your sales skills and experience into one singular goal: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description SummaryUrology and Critical Care (UCC) is an established and trusted partner in urinary healthcare, developing complete solutions which optimize the urine drainage process in the Acute Care Hospital setting.
The primary responsibility of the Associate Territory Manager (ATM) is to convert urological accounts to Bard products/LINK Rx form and route through our internal 3rd party biller (LMS) within assigned geographic territory. ATMs will travel extensively to provide in-servicing, sampling and documentation collection support as needed throughout the territory. They will help drive sales revenue to meet territory targets and contribute to overall district and Home care success. The ATM role is crafted to lead qualified and proven individuals to the position of Territory Manager. ATMs must be open to relocation to assume responsibility for an open territory. Additionally, they must conduct business with integrity and in accordance with BD’s Code of Ethics and all applicable policies, rules and procedures.
- Meets established quotas/expectations.
- Maintains regular contacts with key customers within the territory, including communication and support of company policies and product training programs.
- Manages territory resources to increase sales, including time management/administrative duties and establishing and maintaining good customer relations.
- Performs customer education programs (in-services) as indicated and requested
- Participates in District and National Training meetings, as well as individual study to develop and maintain detailed product knowledge, accurate product use and application, selling skills and territory management skills
- Develops and maintains open, positive and productive lines of communication with the home office staff, including, but not limited to, initiating market feedback, aligning with procedures for reporting product problems, following Division and Corporate policies/procedures as outlined in the Territory Operations Manual and/or by Division Management.
- Controls expenses within the approved budget, i.e. stationery and office, telephone, samples, dealer and hospital relations, travel, meals and entertainment, and miscellaneous services.
- Completes requested and required administrative duties including weekly call reports, monthly results report and additional items as assigned.
- Develops and maintains accurate customer (account) files and communicate changes to home office.
- Convert and service urological accounts.
- Sell clinical benefits of Bard’s premium intermittent catheter technology
- Sell DME service offering from Bard Care
- Collect all necessary documentation information for complete shipment and billing for intermittent catheter prescriptions.
- Work at the direction of the District Manager to provide additional support where and when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0 to 2 years of general sales experience or other relevant professional experience.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and meet BD's auto safety standards.
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA GA - Covington BMD
Additional LocationsUSA WA - Seattle -NE 43rd St
What makes a successful Sales Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
I’m proud to work at BDI Surgery and BD because the work we do every day optimizes surgical outcomes and enhances patients’ lives.
VP Sales & Commercial Excellence
Every day we focus on bringing innovative solutions to patients living with diabetes. The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
VP Marketing and Commercial Excellence
Getting our customers the right information on time so they can focus on their science and diagnostics needs is why I come to work every day.
Vice President Global Marketing