Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll help us share our innovative solutions with more clinics, physicians, pharmacies and medical entities which will in turn benefit the health and well-being of people and patients all over the nation. It’s an exciting, challenging and rewarding role, but you’ll be working from a place of strength thanks to our trusted name, and the belief in our products that you’ll quickly develop. Here, you’ll be channeling all your sales skills and experience into one singular goal: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description SummaryWho We Are
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare sector. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.
Purpose: Technical Service Specialist
- This position requires to introduce BD's services to customers according to customer's development progress and sell the services directly.This position is responsible for supporting the KAM in the commercialization of PS Services.
- The incumbent is accountable for enhancing sales effectiveness of the sales team in services selling.
- The Technical services specialist will support business strategies & objectives including business development for PS services platform.
- Answers technical enquiries coming from business contacts (Account Managers, Business Assistants or Sales Associates) or customers, and identifies technical needs expressed by the customers or Customer Facing representatives (Sales & CQM)
- If applicable, organizes webinars or seminars to promote BD services and provide technical training to customers in alignment with the Value Offer
- Healthcare Industry experience (e.g. Pharmaceutical or Medical device etc.)
- Leading project experience is highly preferred.
- Understanding of pharm/medical developing process.
- Over 5 years technical experience.
- English communication skill: business level.
- Service selling experience and R&D background are highly preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding for EP, USP, FDA Guideline, ISO Standard etc.
- Experience of chemical analysis and test equipment such as GC/LC/ICP etc.
Culture and Benefits
Here at BD, we embrace a growth mindset, building capabilities for the future and helping you become the best version of yourself. We offer our employees a clear direction and career pathway for development. We pride ourselves on our transparent and rigorous talent processes that are inclusive, deeply embedded in trust, aligned with our culture, and enable us to achieve strategic imperatives of the organization. Our leaders are committed, engaged and accountable to making talent our top priority.
How To Apply
Submit your application by clicking on the “apply” button at the top of the page.
Primary Work LocationKOR South Korea - Seoul HQ
What makes a successful Sales Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
I’m proud to work at BDI Surgery and BD because the work we do every day optimizes surgical outcomes and enhances patients’ lives.
VP Sales & Commercial Excellence
Every day we focus on bringing innovative solutions to patients living with diabetes. The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
VP Marketing and Commercial Excellence
Getting our customers the right information on time so they can focus on their science and diagnostics needs is why I come to work every day.
Vice President Global Marketing