Marketing Associate - Tempe, AZ
Job Description SummaryUnder general supervision, provides marketing support to the Marketing Department and/or designated franchise; following corporate protocol and Bard policies and procedures for tracking and approvals. Manages team promotional routing of sales tools edits, and updates to creation process along with budget for printing and re-ordering. Management of KOL lists, contracts, payments, etc.
Marketing Associate - Tempe, AZ
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in the production of routine promotional printed materials
- Responsible to independently route sales tools for approvals within Veeva (document control system) and managing flow of edits with creators and reviewers through R-004 process.
- Provides accounting, re-ordering and budget tracking on all promotional materials within the fulfillment promotional sales tools site.
- Creates and maintains marketing files, records, calendars, logs and other documents for the team including monthly reports from sales and sales tools tracking of usage.
- Performs a range of staff and/or operational support activities, may serve as a liaison with other departments on basic supportive and/or operational matters.
- Updates and creates PowerPoint and Excel presentations under direction of marketing staff on various topics depending on team need.
- Tracks and communicates status of development and exploratory projects and budgets to Supervisor of franchise.
- Submits weekly reports.
- Provides project support for the National Sales Meetings, meetings and conventions team.
- Coordinates Physician contracts with legal department for speaking engagements, and tracks all speaking engagements invoices and budget.
- Responsible for tracking the commercial budget for Physician honorariums for speaking engagements and budget for advertising.
- Interacts with additional functions such as R&D, Quality, Regulatory, International Managers, Legal, Clinical and Supply Chain to manage marketing-led responsibilities of NPD projects. This can include labeling, engineering change requests, and other project-related documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree required – emphasis in Marketing preferred.
- 1-2 year marketing/science experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have proficiency in the use of personal computers including all related software applications – PowerPoint, Excel and experience with graphics are required.
- Basic competency in accounting practices and procedures.
Basic Skills/Competencies Required:
- Strong interpersonal skills required in the areas of verbal and written communications, customer focus, professionalism, telephone courtesy, influencing and team building.
- Ability to prepare routine paperwork, sourcing clinical publications.
- Ability to prepare routine printed promotional materials.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle several projects concurrently.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with ability to work independently
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA AZ - Tempe Headquarters
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ