Project Coordinator I
Job Description SummaryThe Project Coordinator (PC) works with Project and Program Managers to support the execution of project management activities to deliver BD’s high priority projects on time and within budget. The Project Coordinator, under the direction of the Program/Project Manager will assist in the development of work plans, tracking the work progress against schedules, tracking project financial data, and the creation/presentation of management reports on project status and outcomes.
This position requires good verbal and written communications and the individual must be comfortable using project management terminology to communicate project status, risks, issues and dependencies. This highly organized individual must be able to work with internal customers to document project scope, schedule meetings, and record accurate meeting minutes.
- Coordinates project meetings as requested, including scheduling, agenda management, meeting logistics and post meeting support, including notes and recording action items.
- Tracks activities, meeting action items and deliverables for projects.
- Assists Project Manager in creating project presentation materials, utilizing advanced features of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools as appropriate.
- Assists Project Manager in communicating project plans, deliverables and follow up.
- Manages the organization of project related documentation in applicable repository based on established PI and BD project management methodologies and practices.
- Ensures compatibility and consistency of work products with enterprise standards.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationUSA AZ - Tempe Headquarters
Recommendto a friend
"Purpose driven company where associates work every day to make healthcare better. A lot of great initiatives going on to make BD the best MedTech company in the world."
Anonymous, Franklin Lakes, NJ