Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll help us share our innovative solutions with more clinics, physicians, pharmacies and medical entities which will in turn benefit the health and well-being of people and patients all over the nation. It’s an exciting, challenging and rewarding role, but you’ll be working from a place of strength thanks to our trusted name, and the belief in our products that you’ll quickly develop. Here, you’ll be channeling all your sales skills and experience into one singular goal: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description SummaryThe Procedural Specialist promotes BD products to customers and potential customers through clinical support and education within a defined geographic area and as directed by the Regional Manager.
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
- Promote BD Peripheral Intervention products to customers and potential customers through support and education within a defined geographic area and as determined by the Regional Manager.
- Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and hospital staff on technical matters relating to BD Peripheral Intervention products through case support, conducting and/or coordinating one-on-one in-servicing, and/or available internal/external physician education training programs.
- Establishes and manages relationships with customers, hospitals and physicians. Acquires new users and applications for company products and services.
- Observes and reports market trends which affect BD Peripheral Intervention sales, service and product development.
- Represents BD Peripheral Intervention in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Processes customer complaints and returns in accordance with established procedures and policy.
- Maintains company automobile and company property.
- Complete and processes BD Peripheral Intervention reports including but not limited to: Procedural Specialist reports, expense reports, monthly product tracking reports and complaint reports in accordance with established procedures and policies.
- Fulfills the duty of a Territory Manager in vacant territories and supports endovascular procedures as directed by the Regional Manager.
- Associates Degree or B.S. in Nursing, Cardiovascular, Radiology, Vascular Surgery or other equivalent technical field.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in the Operating Room, Interventional Radiology Lab, or Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Current credentialing and / or certification in respective clinical field.
- Sophisticated knowledge of vascular access management, vascular surgery, and endovascular medicine preferred.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to maintain numerous priorities and meet established deadlines.
- Self-motivated, takes on additional responsibilities, and balances priorities with minimal direction.
- Frequent travel required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and meet BD's auto safety standards.
- Product knowledge and all features and benefits of BD Peripheral Intervention products
- Surgical and endovascular procedure knowledge, adequate to support clinical cases
- Basic anatomy
- Medical and surgical terminology
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status
Primary Work LocationUSA AZ - Tempe Headquarters
Work ShiftNA (United States of America)
What makes a successful Sales Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
I’m proud to work at BDI Surgery and BD because the work we do every day optimizes surgical outcomes and enhances patients’ lives.
VP Sales & Commercial Excellence
Every day we focus on bringing innovative solutions to patients living with diabetes. The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
VP Marketing and Commercial Excellence
Getting our customers the right information on time so they can focus on their science and diagnostics needs is why I come to work every day.
Vice President Global Marketing