Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll help us share our innovative solutions with more clinics, physicians, pharmacies and medical entities which will in turn benefit the health and well-being of people and patients all over the nation. It’s an exciting, challenging and rewarding role, but you’ll be working from a place of strength thanks to our trusted name, and the belief in our products that you’ll quickly develop. Here, you’ll be channeling all your sales skills and experience into one singular goal: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description Summary
We are the makers of possible
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is our Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
Why join us?
A career at BD means learning and working alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. You will have the opportunity to help shape the trajectory of BD while leaving a legacy at the same time.
To find purpose in the possibilities, we need people who can see the bigger picture, who understand the human story that underpins everything we do. We welcome people with the imagination and drive to help us reinvent the future of health. At BD, you’ll discover a culture in which you can learn, grow and thrive. And find satisfaction in doing your part to make the world a better place.
Become a maker of possible with us!
About the role
A proactive sales effectiveness support role with strong interpersonal skills heavily focused on supporting and the analytics of sales process.
Would be a key a part of SFE (Sales Force Effectiveness) team and provide increased structure around Training/Analytics/Support/process/projects within the SFE
Drive continuous enhancements while maximizing overall technology investments to align with the evolving business needs
Main responsibilities will include:
- Increasing CRM adoption within the organization and across functions, ensuring integrated cross-functional collaboration
- Support and lead training ensuring all material is current
- Active participation in the designated projects
- Support with the release of Salesforce sale process enhancements such as facilitating technical development information into user friendly adoption
- Develop effective working relationships with sales networks and collaborate with partner groups providing service to the business.
- Manage assigned cases and drive performance based upon them
- Manage creation of documentation of the various business processes
- Proactively identifies business risks, inefficiencies, and issues, and works with the SFDC COE to design, test and deploy changes
- Monitors business processes in Salesforce identifying user trends and data trends & suggested actions
- Communicates trends to stakeholders
Reporting & Analysis
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to ensure business issues are translated into specific report templates with clear business impact
- To support and handle all sales analysts' requests related to Sales process. Being a first point of contact to Sales Analyst requests.
- KPI’s Support design and maintain strategic dashboards and KPI’s to improve sales & marketing effectiveness & alignment
- Maintain business insights reporting and analysis process with multiple data resources
1-2 year experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM systems
- 1-2 year experience working with PowerBI or similar BI systems
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in data analysis and reporting
- Working Knowledge of PowerApps.
- Strong working knowledge of CRM /PowerBI(Salesforce.com) and specialist-training expertise with systems
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, presentation)
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a remote team environment as well as independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong change management and relationship skills
- Must be self-directed and able to work with individuals at all levels, including executive management (comfort in interacting with and presenting to senior leadership and cross functional teams)
- Ability to span multiple technology platforms and the willingness to become proficient in technologies
- Ability to interact with business as well as technical stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organisation
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit: https://bd.com/careers
Primary Work LocationPOL Wroclaw - Legnicka
What makes a successful Sales Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
I’m proud to work at BDI Surgery and BD because the work we do every day optimizes surgical outcomes and enhances patients’ lives.
VP Sales & Commercial Excellence
Every day we focus on bringing innovative solutions to patients living with diabetes. The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
VP Marketing and Commercial Excellence
Getting our customers the right information on time so they can focus on their science and diagnostics needs is why I come to work every day.
Vice President Global Marketing