Be part of something bigger at BD. Here, you’ll help us continually improve how we do things every day; to be more efficient, more effective and better serve our customers. You’ll do this within an exceptional team all striving to make sure that everything we do complies with regulations and standards, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because our products impact people’s quality of life. Here, you’ll put your compliance experience, high expectations and attention to detail to the very best use: advancing the world of health™. At BD, you can make a true difference of one.
Job Description SummaryTo perform chemical and physical analysis in the chemistry laboratory and maintaining of all laboratory equipment, chemicals and glassware in accordance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
Responsible for the execution of all analysis as well as maintenance and calibration of the equipment in the Chemistry Laboratory
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform chemical and physical testing for Incoming, Compounding and Dip Room samples.
2. Ensure that test are carried out as per outlined in the Basic Operating Procedure (BOP).
3. Responsible for preparations and standardizations of chemicals used in the lab.
4. Responsible for proper documentation and recording of all test results.
5. Responsible for maintenance and/or calibration of all laboratory equipment.
6. Ensure adherence to company’s Environmental, Safety and Health policies.
7. Support 5S activities in the laboratory.
8. Carry out special projects as directed by Supervisor.
Primary Work LocationMYS Kedah - Bard Kulim (Malaysia)
What makes a successful Quality Professional at BD? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Advancing the world of health™
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health™ by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
BD is unique in how fully dedicated it is to a specific disease state. It makes it clear how the work we do directly impacts the daily lives of the patients we serve.
Senior Director Quality Management
To know that our products touch 30 million people with diabetes around the globe is powerful and fuels our teams to deliver best in class products to them each and every day.
It is inspiring to see BD products to be used globally to advance human healthcare.
Manager Medical Laboratory